US News & World Report ranked The University of Minnesota Medical Center as one of America's Best Hospitals in Gynecology.
This seminar is designed for specialists in obstetrics and gynecology, family physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and other health professionals involved in the field of women's health.
Following this conference, participants should be able to:
- Compare diagnosis and treatment options for breast disease.
- Recommend information to manage diabetes in pregnancy.
- Discuss prevention options for migraines.
- Recognize psychiatric aspects of obstetrics and gynecology.
- Differentiate treatment of heart disease in women.
- Update knowledge of laparoscopic surgical procedures.
- Assess new vaccines in prevention of cervical cancer.
- AMA Category 1 credits: 12.5
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists cognate credits: 12.0
- American Academy of Family Physicians Prescribed credits: 11.25
- Minnesota Board of Nursing contact hours: 15.0
Please refer to the course brochure for more information on accreditation.
Register by September 14, 2006 to take advantage of our Early Registration
Please refer to the course brochure for a complete listing of registration
Hotel Cut-Off Date
September 11, 2006
In the event you need to cancel your registration, the registration fee, less a $50 administrative fee, will be refunded if you notify us by 4:30 p.m. Central Time on September 28, 2006. No refunds will be made after this date.